All prices are quoted per person for a party of four. Substitute fly-out changes also available (cost will vary depending on location). All packages Sunday through Saturday.
A deposit of 25% per person is required upon reservation. All prices are subject to fuel surcharge and Borough Tax.
RW’s Fishing reserves the right to cancel or alter any package or itinerary as existing conditions may require. All rates are quoted based on current rates at the time of this printing and are subject to change without notice.
Travel light. Everyone is informal in Alaska. You will want to bring warm clothing as the morning can be chilly and the weather unpredictable. Suggested items to include: thermal or insulated underwear, rain gear, wool socks, flannel or wool shirts, rubber or waterproof boots, sunglasses, warm hat, heavy jacket, gloves, casual clothes for dining and sightseeing. Don’t forget your camera!
• All fishing equipment
• Coast Guard licensed sport fishing guides and boats
• Deluxe lodging accommodations with private kitchen and baths
• RV Parking
• Shower and laundry facilities
• Boat launch
• Bank fishing
• Fire pits / Barbecues
• Full service fish processing available
• 1000 feet of private river bank
• Car rentals
• Air fare
• Fishing license
• Air freight charges for fish
• Fish processing over 50 lbs.
• Your fishing license
• Custom smoking and processing of your catch
• Mounting of your trophy fish by top quality taxidermist
• Fly-outs and other customized trips requested by you
• Comfortable lodging in modern two bedroom condos
• A halibut fishing adventure
CALL 1-800-478-6900 AND BOOK THE
GREATEST FISHING ADVENTURE OF YOUR LIFE TODAY!